Monday, January 7, 2013

New Beginnings



I love beginnings. They're so fresh! So full of promise and hope. Maybe that's why I like to begin projects rather than finish them. I also like the fact that you can start something new at any time, but starting something new at the beginning of a new year makes it that much more special (at least in my humble opinion).

That's why I am hoping to begin blogging. (Starting something at the start of a new year, maybe that means I'll stick with this better? Fingers crossed!) I wish I had been able to chronicle what a great year 2012 was for me. But I was a little busy, so I don't know how much "chronicle-ing" would have happened.
 
2012 was a great year. Actually, great doesn't seem an adequate enough word to describe how amazing the year of 2012 was, so let's break out the Thesaurus! 2012 was exceptional, fantastic, super-duper, and first-class!

In 2012, I:

~got engaged
~vacationed at the beach and the moutains
~saw my little sister graduate high school
~celebrated my 1-year anniversary at my job
~GOT MARRIED
~celebrated our very first married Christmas

With a year like that, you have to describe it as "super-duper"! So while leaving a wonderful year behind me, I look forward with anticipation to what 2013 will bring. I'm hoping that this blog will be a place where I can document the happenings that are to come!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Let me know what you think!

 
site design by designer blogs