Sunday, January 12, 2014

What I Liked Last Week

Some of the things that caught my eye this week:

DIY CUSTOM LUCITE FRAME WITH HARDWARE STORE SUPPLIES

Honey-and-Fitz-Lucite-Framing-a-Scarf-7

I love the idea of framing unique items and this framing idea is one I want to remember. 

BAKED OATMEAL


I love oatmeal and I can't wait to try this recipe. I've never tried baked oatmeal before. Also, make sure to check out Andrea's blog, her photography is gorgeous. 

HOW TO FIND GOD'S WILL FOR YOUR LIFE

How to Find God's Will for Your Life

Please do yourself a favor and go check out Edie's blog. I. love. her. And this post is just so, so good. And after you read that one, read this one

KNOCKOFF TRIPOD FLOOR LAMP


I am loving tripod floor lamps right now and I have the perfect place for one. Although this DIY looks to be at more of an Intermediate skill level, I think I would like to eventually give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Let me know what you think!

 
site design by designer blogs