Monday, January 27, 2014

What I Liked Last Week


3

This post has inspired me to start scrapbooking. I LOVE their designs and the A Beautiful Mess girls have some great tips for getting started. Things have come a long way since the Creative Memories days (does anyone else remember that brand?).


 

This post has some really cute Valentine's Day ideas. Some are a bit over-the-top, but I think I might have to try the garland mailer, like the one pictured above. 



The Super Bowl is next Sunday and I found these awesome Super Bowl Commercial Bingo cards. In my opinion, the commercials are the best part about the Super Bowl, well, the commercials and the food. (If you're looking for some food ideas, I found some great lists here and here.) We'll be watching the game with some of our friends from church, but I thought these cards would be something fun for the girls to do (since the guys will be focused on the game.)


$10 Cedar Raised Garden Beds

Even though the high today is only going to be in the mid-30's, I'm already dreaming about spring and planting a garden. Our backyard has a lot of trees, so the roots make it impossible to grow anything in our yard, so I'm thinking that raised beds are the way to go. Ana White gives a really easy tutorial on how to build the beds and this book gives some great tips for maximizing your space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Let me know what you think!

 
site design by designer blogs