Friday, February 21, 2014

The Friday Five

1. This weekend, the husband and I are going to celebrate Valentine's Day! Yes, we are a week late, but that was on purpose. I actually hate going out on actual Valentine's Day, it's jut too crowded, I would much rather wait a week. So this weekend, we're going to one of those fancy movie theaters that also serves dinner. We're going to see The Monuments Men, I hope it's good (but can you really go wrong when you have Clooney, Damon, and Murray?).



2. I love this free printable from Jones Design Company. Such a great reminder, not just for how I want to serve my husband, but for how I want to serve others.

serve-8x10

3. For my job, I plan all work-related travel for the people in my department. Next week a couple of people are attending a conference at a DisneyWorld resort in Orlando. I had to call the resort to verify something and while I was on hold, they were playing Disney songs. It made me want to go to Disney SO BAD!!! I told my husband that I want to go there for my birthday next year (yes, like a 10 year old kid).


4. I'm making this for dinner tonight. I hope it tastes as good as it looks. And FYI, that recipe is from my absolute favorite cooking blog. The recipe's are always yummy and her writing is hysterical. (But I might be biased because she is obsessed with Dawson's Creek as much as I am #PaceyandJoey4ever)

20-Minute Turkey Taco Nachos I howsweeteats.com

5. I had to go into Loft earlier this week to return something I had ordered online. I try and stay out of Loft as much as possible because when I go in there I want to buy everything! Seriously, how cute is this sweater? Those aren't polka dots, they're little stars! 


Five on Friday

10 comments:

  1. That sweater is definitely adorbs. Nachos are my fave...those look divine. That Scripture is so lovely!!! Love the simplicity and the gold! So much love here today!! Happy weekend, precious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go to a theater like that! Sounds like a wonderful Valentine's date and those nachos look amazing! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawson s Creek? hahaha throwback and I love it! (I kinda of feel old now) I'm sure that recipe will be great and thanks for sharing her site! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just pinned that scripture...love it! And I want to go to disney with my hubby to be so much (he has NEVER been) I think a trip is 100% in order!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loft has the cutest clothes. You can't go in there without wanting everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo, my husband wants to see that movie, so let us know how you liked it!
    And I'm definitely pinning those turkey nachos...YUM! Is it dinnertime yet???

    Happy Friday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just that picture makes me want to go to Disney, haha, I don't know if I'll ever grow out of that! And I would really like to see Monuments Men.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally want to plan a Disney vaca too! I swear it is 100 times better as an adult and I keep telling myself that I want to plan a trip before I start having kids, because after that the whole idea would be ruined. haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your dinner looks amazing!! I hope it turned out as good as it looks. I'm a sucker for anything Loft so I don't go in there unless I have money to spend. I always appreciate their clearance section too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, too, love everything Loft! Definitely a dangerous store for me :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Let me know what you think!

 
site design by designer blogs