Monday, February 3, 2014

What I Liked Last Week


How to dress a bed

How handy is this?!? Now I can make my bed like the ones I see in the magazines. All I need to do now is buy 76 more pillows :) (Seriously, they have 8 pillows on that bed, but it does look nice.)


Faux Zebra Rug DIY | brittanyMakes

I'm not really a zebra rug kind of gal, but I cannot deny the awesomeness of this DIY. It seems like a pretty simple and inexpensive project, I might have to give it a try.


Stella & Dot On the Mark
I want this necklace. That is all.


Large picture mats

Love these large mats so much. I'm working on a gallery wall in my living room and I would love to add something like this. 

2 comments:

  1. I love all of those! I would love to make my bed like a Pinterest bed, but I would get so tired of putting the pillows up every single day!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Let me know what you think!

 
site design by designer blogs