Monday, February 10, 2014

What I Liked Last Week


Camera strap DIY

I have a DSLR camera that I got for Christmas a couple of years ago, but it still has the lame camera strap it came with that has NIKON emblazoned on it. This is a great tutorial for making a unique camera strap and you wouldn't necessarily have to use vintage ribbon.



I need to get some of these ASAP! Wouldn't they make the cutest spring centerpiece with some daffodils in them? 


Valentine's decorations

The Nester has some great, easy, last minute Valentine's Day decoration ideas.


serve-in-love-free-download

I love this free printable from Jones Design Company. It's appropriate not only for Valentine's Day, but for all year round too. 



I love this chair make-over by Jen at I Heart Organizing, it got my creative juices flowing. I see chairs like these in thrift stores all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Let me know what you think!

 
site design by designer blogs