Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Currently....

So, it's been quite a while, hasn't it? I apologize for my extended hiatus, but I promise I have a good reason!

Photo courtesy of Red Boat Photography

Baby Barham is due June 15, so I am almost halfway there! I have to be honest, the time seems to have flown by so far. Now that the holidays and my first trimester are over, I am ready to get serious about preparing for baby.

I thought this post would be a good way to catch you up on what's going on with me.

Reading.....The Bible, I started a read the Bible in a year plan on January 1st; and Make it Happen: Surrender Your Fear. Take the Leap. Live On Purpose. by Lara Casey. Oh man, I'm not through the first chapter and I'm already fired up!

Watching.....Season 1 of The Mindy Project and Season 7 of The Big Bang Theory. Geoff got me both sets on DVD for Christmas.

Trying....to get my house clean. I had two weeks off over Christmas and I made some major headway, but I still have a lot to do.

Eating....a bowl of cereal almost every night. It hits the spot at 9pm when I'm suddenly starving.

Pinning.....nursery inspiration and crock-pot recipes.

Loving.....that I got a great deal on maternity pants from Kohl's.

Discovering.....that there are literally hundreds of different kinds of car seats, strollers, and swings. It's a little overwhelming.

Enjoying.....that the hustle and bustle of the holidays is over. Am I the only one?

Thinking.....about my Dr. appointment next Monday. We have our big anatomy scan and get to see if the baby is a boy or girl!

Feeling....tired, but driven to get things done.

Hoping.....for a snow day :) I know, I've only been back at work for 2 days and I already want a day off.

Listening.....to MercyMe's song Greater. I literally listen to it on repeat.

Thanking.....God for the little one growing inside of me.

Starting.....to finally get some energy back now that I'm in the second trimester.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I love the words you used for a great way to stimulate ideas on what to post! May I steal?!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Let me know what you think!

 
site design by designer blogs