Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pregnancy Must-Haves

I've seen quite a few blogs posts dedicated to pregnancy must-haves, so I thought I would share some of my own.


1. Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter: I found this listed on another blog's pregnancy must-have list and I highly recommend it! I'm in month 6 of pregnancy and have yet to get a stretch mark (knock on wood!) and it's also helped with dry skin during these winter months. I've been using it since about month 3 of the pregnancy and have only used about half, so I'm thinking I might be able to make it through the whole pregnancy on the one tub.



2. Gap Full Panel Modern Boot Pants: I wear mostly dress pants for work so finding a good maternity pair was a priority. I had some friends recommend Gap maternity pants. I love these pants. They are so comfortable and are made of good quality material. Gap pants tend to run rather long, so the regular length was perfect for me. They had a sale last week, so I also ordered a pair of maternity jeans. I'm hoping that they fit as well too.



3. Breathe Right Nasal Strips: Yes, I am one of those pregnant women, I have become a snorer. It doesn't help that pregnancy also causes extra congestion. These Breathe Right strips have really helped me sleep better at night (and my poor husband too) by helping to keep my nasal passages open. Geoff says it hasn't eliminated all snoring, but it has helped :)

bellyband

4. BeMaternity Belly Band: This was one of my first pregnancy purchases and I loved it! It definitely helped me get more time in my regular pants/jeans before having to break down and buy maternity pants. I'm also planning on using it post-partum when I don't quite fit back into my old pants right away.


5. Water Bottle: I don't actually have the one shown above, but it's on my wishlist, I think it's super cute. I feel like my water bottle is permanently attached to my hand. It's one of those things that I don't leave home without now like my phone and my keys. Drinking so much water starts to get kind of old, but I know it's good for me and the baby so I stick with it. And I've found that if I always have a cup of water readily available, I'll actually drink it. 

So those are some of my pregnancy must-haves. Anything you would suggest that you loved while pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! Let me know what you think!

 
site design by designer blogs