Friday, March 20, 2015

The Friday Five

1. Spring is definitely my favorite season. The sun is out, the weather is warmer, daffodils are blooming, life is good! But along with those sunny days you also get some April showers thrown in there and every year I tell myself I'm finally going to buy a pair of Hunter rain boots. I've had these on my wishlist for years. This might be the year I actually get them.


2. The weather this weekend is supposed to be amazing and I'm looking forward to getting out in the yard and getting my hands dirty. Last weekend I went by Home Depot and bought some flowers to put in my planters, but this weekend it's going to be all about the vegetable garden! This weekend is the perfect time to get my seeds in the ground. 


3. Does anyone else watch The Mindy Project? It is my favorite show that is currently on TV. And the best part? She's pregnant too, so I completely relate to everything she is going through on the show. My favorite quote from this week, "This isn't a glow. This is sweat from exertion from trying to pull my jeans over my fat ass." #truth 


4. Speaking of pregnancy, I'm trying to find a dress to wear for Easter, but I'm not having much luck at all. I've looked at all of the usual suspects: Gap, Old Navy, Target, Loft, Asos, Motherhood Maternity, but I haven't found anything that I really like. Maybe I'll just try to find a non-maternity dress in a larger size with an empire/natural waist or something. Like this perhaps?


5. Have a lovely first day of Spring! Add a bit of spring happiness to your home with this free printable from The House of Wood.


Linking up with:

5 comments:

  1. Hooooooooooooray, SPRING! I'm so glad WINTER is over and it's warm weather time. We are still dealing with snow/rain today, but that's okay because winter is out the doooooor!

    Love that spring print, perfect for today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is the best! Everything is so beautiful and everyone comes out of their winter slumps. You must get some willies… they are seriously the best! And they are durable so they’ll last you a long time! So fun that you have a garden AND vegetable garden.. I’m hoping to get some flowers planted at our new house soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to print that out and put it on my desk! Love it! Also, I will totally be jealous if you get the wellies on your wishlist, because I've also been eyeing mine for a while but I'm not getting them anytime soon ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been hearing that The Mindy Project is everything. I should start watching it!
    Good luck with your vegetable garden! How does one turn their black thumb into a green one? Help!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Let me know what you think!

 
site design by designer blogs